Monday, July 20, 2020

Our bonding




I thought you were the gift of God for me,
I had never met such a beautiful soul like you.

Your sweet and melodious voices still buzz in my ear,
Your beautiful smile is still in my mind,
Your words still encourages me to do better things.

I thought our bonding would last forever,
I wished we would grow old together,
I thought we both would be lucky this time.

I thought you were the girl I always dreamt of,
A small conversation with you made my day,
Being with you I felt myself completed.

I believed I could achieve anything with you,
I felt we knew eachother for a long
period of time, you too felt this.

But don’t know what happened all of a sudden
And our mesmerizing conversation has stopped.
I am still confused and vacillating,
But I still feel our bonding in my heart.
   


3 comments: